DET NORSKE VERITAS
TYPE APPROVAL CERTIFICATE
CERTIFICATE NO. A-10999
This Certificate consists of 3 pages
This is to certify that the
with type designation(s)
E.Seitz solenoid valves
2489/41 2E27, 2390/41 2E71, 290 oH/41 1A27, 1116/41 2A27
Holder of Certificate
Wärtsilä Switzerland Ltd.
is found to comply with
E.Seitz solenoid valves
Place and date
This Certificate is valid until
for Det Norske Veritas AS
Head of Section
2489/41 2E27 Solenoid valve
2390/41 2E71 Solenoid valve
290 oH/41 1A27 Solenoid valve functioning as a start pilot valve
1116/41 2A27 Solenoid valve functioning as a common start valve
Eugen Seitz AG
The Type Approval covers hardware listed under Product description. When the hardware is used in applications to be classed by DNV, documentation for the actual application is to be submitted for approval by the manufacturer of the application system in each case. Reference is made to DNV Rules for Ships Pt.4 Ch.9 Control and Monitoring Systems.
Type Approval documentation
Tests carried out
Applicable tests according to Standard for Certification No. 2.4, April 2006.
Marking of product
Ref. product description above.
Certificate retention survey
The scope of the retention/renewal survey is to verify that the conditions stipulated for the type are complied with, and that no alterations are made to the product design or choice of systems, software versions, components and/or materials.
The main elements of the survey are:
· Ensure that type approved documentation is available
· Inspection of factory samples, selected at random from the production line (where practicable)
· Review of production and inspection routines, including test records from product sample tests and control routines
· Ensuring that systems, software versions, components and/or materials used comply with type approved documents and/or referenced system, software, component and material specifications
· Review of possible changes in design of systems, software versions, components, materials and/or performance, and make sure that such changes do not affect the type approval given
· Ensuring traceability between manufacturer's product type marking and the type approval certificate
Retention survey is to be performed at least every second year and at renewal of this certificate.
END OF CERTIFICATE
Notice: This Certificate is subject to terms and conditions overleaf. Any significant change in design or construction may render this Certificate invalid.
If any person suffers loss or damage which is proved to have been caused by any negligent act or omission of Det Norske Veritas, then Det Norske Veritas shall pay compensation to such person for his proved direct loss or damage. However, the compensation shall not exceed an amount equal to ten times the fee charged for the service in question, provided that the maximum compensation shall never exceed USD 2 million.In this provision "Det Norske Veritas" shall mean the Foundation Det Norske Veritas as well as all its subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents and any other acting on behalf of Det Norske Veritas.
DET NORSKE VERITAS AS · VERITASVEIEN 1, 1322 HØVIK, NORWAY · TEL: (+47) 67 57 99 00 · FAX: (+47) 67 57 99 11